Clinic Rider Application
- Participants will be chosen from entries submitted prior to February 23rd, 2019.
- Successful participants will be contacted by email or telephone by March 2nd, 2019.
- Payment is required by March 16th, 2019. If we don’t receive payment by the deadline your clinic spot will be released to the next person on the waiting list.
- There is a cost per clinic which is outlined on the clinics page.
- Clinic participants will be required to be on-site at least 1 hour prior to the start of their clinic, clean attire, tack and turn-out is required.
- There is no filming or videotaping of any clinics allowed.
- Cancellation of attendance is required at least 48 hours prior to your clinic and a refund will be issued only with a doctor’s or veterinarian certificate.
- Horses are required to have Coggins within the past 12 months and any out-of-state horse is required to have a current Health Certificate.
Thank you for looking into becoming a Clinic Rider! Unfortunately, the deadline for applying was March 1st, 2019. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please contact our office at (844) 578-7518 – thank you!